This introductory course explores the machine learning tools built into Oracle Data Visualisation. Learn how to prepare your data, utilize algorithms to train data models and apply machine learning to datasets for prediction.
As a student you will learn about:
- Using data flows for data preparation
- Using 'Explain' in Oracle Data Visualization
- Learn how to create a new machine learning model
- Using Confusion Matrix to compare models
- Learn how to create a new data set for prediction
- How to apply a machine learning model to a new dataset
This course contains a video and instructions as well as questions to test your understanding of what has been covered.
Oracle Analytics Cloud Certificate
Complete the Oracle DV Machine Learning training course to earn the Qubix Academy certificate.